Breaking Bad 2015 Premium Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Performing Arts

Breaking Bad 2015 Premium Wall Calendar Details

Reviews

I bought this calendar mid-year because I found one at a good price. I'm a big fan of the show, but I rate this calendar as only "OK". The monthly pictures covered at least one photo of each of most of the major characters, but some of the photo selections were nothing special - just something to touch base for that character.There were some photos that I found memorable: Skylar & Walt looking at the pallets of money in the storage locker; a good shot of Saul; Jesse after he was taken captive and forced to cook; Walt looking fondly at his old lab equipment just before the end. IMO, the rest of the pictures didn't do justice to the characters.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel