Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Sacred Book, Bk 2

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Sacred Book, Bk 2 Details

Traditional sacred favorites are arranged in progressive order to gradually develop the adult student's technique while providing hours of enjoyment. Selections include "Just a Closer Walk With Thee," "For the Beauty of the Earth" and many others.

Reviews

I can handle single note melody well enough and bought this book to help me play clef notes while I play the melody lines (something that I am just beginning to do). I was surprised to find that this book also is helping me to learn to play multiple treble staff notes also! I highly recommend this book to beginner players who have learned to play one note at a time and want to play songs written easily enough to learn to play multiple notes!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel